The Pollard Technology Conference Center (PTCC) will maintain a list of caterers who are approved to prepare and deliver food for meetings and events. PTCC users are required to select caterers from this list in order to ensure that all health, safety, property, and insurance requirements are met.
Outlines our policies for approved caterers on serving alcohol and using the kitchen, setting up, and cleaning up.
Only approved caterers may provide catering services for events held at Pollard Technology Conference Center (PTCC). Complete an application to become an approved caterer or contact the PTCC event coordinator at 865-POLLARD (865-765-5273). There is no charge to become an approved caterer.
- All Tennessee Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) requirements and procedures must be observed, and the caterer and its employees must possess any and all licenses appropriate to the particular event.
- All alcohol must be dispensed from a central location.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be served in any ORAU facilities during regular working hours, which are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. The caterer agrees that nonalcoholic beverages and food will be served at any event where alcohol is served. The caterer must abide by Tennessee state laws regarding alcohol possession and consumption. The minimum drinking age in Tennessee is 21 years.
- All PTCC carts, utensils, appliances, etc., are to be cleaned and returned to the kitchen at the close of the event.
- All kitchen surfaces are to be left clean, with the floor swept, at the close of the event.
- All raw food, bottles, etc. should be disposed of in a trash container and placed in the dumpster at the close of your event.
- No open flames, candles, fireworks, sparklers, or pressurized gases will be permitted in the facility at any time.
Please notify our office during regular business hours when you have committed to an event with the following information:
- Date and name of event and number of people you will be catering.
- The expected time that you will need to gain entry into the facility.
- The expected duration of the event, from set-up through clean-up.
- Each caterer will be responsible for cleaning any PTCC equipment and facilities associated with the catering of an event.
- All caterers are required to remove their equipment and materials at the conclusion of the event. This includes, but is not limited to, tables, chairs, hot boxes, linens, etc. The PTCC will not be responsible for any property or equipment left after the conclusion of the event.
- Clients or caterers who do not return the facility/equipment in satisfactory condition will be subject to an additional cleaning charge. A cleaning deposit may also be required for future events.
Failure to abide by the PTCC guidelines may result in removal from the approved caterers list.
Approved Caterers and Bartenders
Lists approved caterers, their contact information, and descriptions of their services.
Caterer Phone Description Serves Alcohol Website All Occations Catering 865-521-1300 Buffet, sit-down, boxed lunch catering with on and off site preparation available. yes https://www.alloccasioncatering.com/ Bradford Events 865-522-5552 Buffet, sit-down, boxed lunch catering with on and off site preparation available. yes https://www.bradfordevents.com/ Brown Bag 865-228-3283 Buffet-Style meals and dessert. Holiday catering menu available. no https://brownbagnow.com Buddy's Bar-B-Q 865-588-0051 Barbecue and other menu items available. Buffet, served-plate meals, or boxed lunch. no http://buddysbarbq.com/ Calhoun's 865-685-0850 Buffet-Style, served plate, or boxed lunches available. yes https://calhouns.com/menus-and-
Chick-fil-A 865-481-3638 Boxed lunches and party trays available. no https://www.chick-fil-a.com/Locations/
Clancy's Tavern 865-219-1266 Buffet no http://clancystavernknoxville.com/ Dead End BBQ 865-212-5655 Barbecue, served-plate, and buffet-style meals. no https://www.deadendbbq.com/ Double Tree Hotel 865-481-2468 Buffet-style meals, including dessert. Hors d’oeuvres also available. yes https://doubletree3.hilton.com/en/
Hamock's Cakes and Catering 865-457-0024 Wedding specials, buffet-style meals, or boxed lunches available. no https://www.facebook.com/
Honey Baked Ham 865-272-9411 Buffet of sandwiches and salads, Boxed lunches. no https://myhoneybakedstore.com/oakridge/
Judy Dodd Catering 865-482-3611 Buffet-Style, served plate, or boxed lunches available. no https://judy-dodd-catering4.webnode.com/contact/ Razzelberry's Lab and Kitchen 865-481-0300 Soups and sandwiches, ice cream no https://www.facebook.com/razzleberry.lab Rosa's Catering 865-690-5757 Buffet-style meals, picnics, served plate meals, or boxed lunches available. yes http://www.rosascatering.com/ Salsaritas 865-272-3891 Taco, Nacho, Fajita, and Salad Buffets. Taco and Burrito boxed lunches. no https://salsaritas.com/ VG's Bakery 865-671-8077 Handcrafted pastries, pies, cakes, cookies and artisan breads. no http://vgsbakery.com/ Bartender Phone Description Website The pour Guys 865-360-3733 Licensed Bartenders, Fine-dining Servers, Banquet Servers, Glassware and Mixers available. http://thepourguys.com/ Single Barrel Events 702-672-5522 Mobile Bartending Service http://www.singlebarrelevents.com/contact-us.html
To become an approved caterer, you must complete the form and provide a current and correct:
- Certificate of Insurance
- Health Permit
- Alcohol License (if applicable)
If you are interested in becoming an approved PTCC caterer and agree to abide by these requirements, please complete the Caterer Application Form (above), and send Health Permit, Alcohol License (if applicable), and a Certificate of Insurance to the following address:
Pollard Technology Conference Center
Oak Ridge Associated Universities
P.O. Box 117, MS-44
Oak Ridge, Tennessee 37831-0117
Upon receipt of these documents, your application will be reviewed. If approved, you will be notified and your company will be added to the approved caterers list.
The approval is valid for one year and is subject to renewal.